Monday, December 8, 2008

We Love Our Prayer Warriors

These are some words from the Prayer Warriors. They were informed about Tyler from a fellow member who works for the Coeur d' Alene City Hall.

"What a darling little boy and such a terrible and terrifying disease to have to deal with. Tyler will certainly be in prayers as will his family. It just blows me away when little babies have to deal with such sickness. Ihope they can help him and give him a full life."

"Prayers being said for Tyler and his family. What a sweet little guy, and it breaks my heart that he and his family has to deal with this. Praying hard for a miracle."

"I certainly will be gald to send up prayers to the Master Healer for little Tyler and his family. This is very scary-may GOD comfort the parents."

"He is SOO precious and it breaks my heart. My prayers are with Tyler and his family. I pray God can surround this little guy and make him better.:

"Prayers are being sent right now."

"Let's hope for a Christmas miracle."

Thank you ladies and keep the prayers coming. If you want to let the family know you are thinking about them, please feel free to post a comment. Tyler's mom checks the blog regularly.

1 comment:

Melony & Todd Dame said...

Kristine, we love you guys and I can't wait to come and visit you this week. Let me know if there is anything you need me to bring up. You and your family are in our prayers and we know Tyler is a fighter.

Love,
The Dames